Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rock the Blox....

Long time no see world.

The view from in front of my work. Tomorrow I'll take you into what I do exactly and where I work.










A week or two back my car club and I went to the Blox Racing Open House show. It mostly consisted of Japanese cars with a few American, and Euros sprinkled in here and there.











Words to live by:


Speaking of fakes (no the dog....)










More words to live by....




Now for those who have shot with Fish eye lens, even though it looks like I'm a few feet away from this guy I'm actually less than 12 inches away from him(PAUSE) so it was EXTREMELY awkward taking this photo. I thought SpeedRacer would have been taller too.








For all you hipster foodies, it this was food truck heaven. I overheard this couple say they drove all the way from SF for the food instead of the actual show.








Now this Honda Insight is a complete sleeper. Engine swapped K20 with spray (for the girls: it has a Acura RSX engine) Bagging hippie gas saving chicks AND fast car riding freaks with one car? #WINNING










VIP....


























Another swap. LSx from either a Camaro/Trans Am or corvette into a Mazda RX-7


Who woulda thought getting good gas mileage would looks this nice?


and finally...my newest addition
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII RS

Already installed a HKS Turbo Timer, ETS Lower Intercooler Pipe, and a Evo IX Blow Off Valve. Evo VII JDM Tail lights are on their way as I type.

I'll try to update the blog again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment