Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pleasant Working Enviorment ....

I know it took a while to get to this post because I said I was going to do it "tomorrow" but IDGAF, I had shit to do.

Now, I work at major motorcycle parts and accessories store that we will call "C. Gear". Wait that might give it away, so we'll call it "Cycle G.". I am a Reverse Logistics Associate, which entails processing returns to vendors and doing inventory of our stock balance and defective items. I also maintain our eBay store.

It's a warehouse job with more computer work, but when it's hot its HOT. And when it's cold, its fucking FREEZING. But I have cool co-workers and its a very chill environment.









Stacks on Stacks on Stacks on Stacks......of boxes....


My cube....




The warehouse is full of characters. One of these days I'll make a post completely dedicated to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment